Wednesday, September 23, 2015
WHY BEN CARSON IS RIGHT
The leftist media's uproar against Ben Carson’s personal opinion against electing a Muslim U.S. president must be met with a much stronger and direct response from mature and informed Americans.
Islamic values are the antithesis of Biblical values. Islam violates almost all the 10 commandments and is extremely critical of Biblical values. Islam allows killing, taking possessions (stealing) from non-Muslims and deception by lying. It also encourages vengeance on behalf of Allah, hatred, the violation of basic human rights of minorities and women. Under Islam, loving your neighbors is forbidden if they are non-Muslim and respecting the sovereignty of non-Muslim nations is against the law. Islam by nature is not designed to co-exist, but to replace.
So it is not unreasonable to conclude that if a person states that they are Muslim, that they must then mean that they believe in Islamic books and commandments. For an American to claim that he is a Muslim but that he would rather follow the U.S. Constitution is contradictory and does not make sense. Islam unfortunately has enabled Muslim minds to incorporate two opposing ideas at the same time and feel perfectly comfortable with them. Is that what we want from our potential Muslim president?
The reason there is neither peace nor political stability in the Middle East is precisely because Sharia stands in the way between Muslim leaders who don’t want to follow Sharia 100% and those who do. Just imagine if Christian and Jewish leaders and theologians were in constant disagreements and wars over which of the 10 Commandments to follow and which ones to ignore. Then imagine them killing each other over this disagreement. That is the eternal unsolvable problem of Islam. Islamic commandments, namely Sharia, demand obedience or death. Obey or die -- and such a choice is against our Constitution, culture and Bible.
As a result of the Islamic theological mess, the political system suffers tremendously from instability and chaos. No Arab leader can survive unless he rules by Sharia and that is the crux of the problem behind the Islamic chaos.
Muslims who wish to apply Islam correctly, like the Muslim Brotherhood, threaten to assassinate the so-called moderate Muslim leaders. And they do kill the “moderates” whom they call apostates. It is not America’s job to decide what is the real Islam and what is not because even Muslims themselves are not settled over this.
By welcoming a Muslim as an American president, even if he is one by name only, Americans might as well welcome an Arab Spring right here in America to destroy the American political system, as we know it. History teaches us that wherever Islam goes, political instability, strife, demonstrations, coup d’ etats, chaos and threats of assassinations follow.
The mainstream media will most certainly enjoy reporting on the joys of a first Muslim president until a Sharia committee informs them that their services are no longer needed. They’ll also be informed that to continue will result in their death.
Dr. Carson is right because to elect a believing Muslim to the presidency conflicts with our Constitution and Bill of Rights. If that is not enough to change the minds of those who criticize Dr. Carson, then how about just a few samples of the hundreds of Islamic laws that violate our Constitution and that anyone who calls himself or herself a Muslim must abide by:
1) A Muslim Head of State can come to power through seizure of power, meaning through force. This law allows for the violent removal of a Muslim head of state if he refuses to rule by Sharia. Will the leftist media object to an underground Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS-style tactics forming in every state against our newly elected Muslim leader and the U.S. government for refusing Allah’s opportunity to bring America under Allah? That has happened in numerous Muslim countries, many of which used to be Christian originally, so why not in America if it welcomes an Islamic leader to the White House?
2) It is obligatory to obey the commands of the Caliph, even if he is unjust. Will the mainstream media dare to challenge an unjust Muslim leader? According to Islam they are not allowed and that is why there is no free press in any Muslim countries.
3) A Muslim will not get the death penalty if he kills a non-Muslim, but he will get it for killing a Muslim. What will happen to equal rights under the law?
4) Sharia dictates death by stoning, beheading, amputation of limbs, and flogging even for crimes of sin such as adultery. What will happen to cruel and unusual punishment?
5) A woman’s value is half that of a man's, and that includes her testimony in court. How will those who claim America’s war on women is unjust feel about that?
6) It is necessary for a Muslim to lie if the purpose is obligatory. That means that for the sake of abiding by Islam's commandments, such as jihad, a Muslim is obliged to lie and should not have any feelings of guilt or shame associated with this kind of lying. What if our nice and moderate Muslim president is practicing this principle of lying for the benefit of Islam?
The day America elects an openly or secretly Muslim president is the day America will start its Arab Spring. That nice "moderate Muslim" president the U.S. media are shaming us into accepting will suck America into Islam’s orbit of chaos, never to return to what America once was.
Nonie Darwish is author “The Devil We Don’t Know” and president of "Former Muslims United."
Posted by Mladen Andrijasevic at 2:37 AM