Translate

Thursday, September 21, 2017

I just cancelled my subscription to the Washington Post

Thank you for contacting The Washington Post. Your subscription has been set to cancel on the next bill date, which is 
09/26/2017

Why did I cancel my subscription? Because the Washington Post is again censoring my comments. Last time ( Aug 27) I caught them red handed posting my comments so that turned out to be visible only to me and no one else.  I gave them one more chance. They blew it.  ( I am still subscribed to the Wall Street Journal ) 


From the correspondence of Aug 27:

My comments are visible when I am logged  in   



They are  NOT visible if I am not logged  in, i.emy comments are not visible to anybody else . I browsed the comments to the same article  from my son's laptop without logging in and I could not find my comments .  As you can see,  between Richard S Zoppo's comment at 8:45 and Lacey Sheridan's comment at 8:15 pm should be my comments posted at 8:22 pm  and 8:26 pm. They are not there!! 

So is this a deliberate attempt to make me think that my comments are posted?   I demand an explanation. If I do not get one I will cancel my subscription to the Washington Post